Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tools of the trade

Wondering how I keep track of my runs? Well I use an iPhone app called imapmyrun+. It's a really great running aid that does so many things. Here is a quick list of my favorite features

• gps tracking that plots out where you ran
• integrated music and camera thru te app so you don't have to back our of the app to change a song.
• it connects to all the social apps so friends can see what you're doing
• (this is my favorite) you can set voice prompt parameters that will tell you current time, speed and distance at a specific time or distance. It's really useful when you're trying to keep an even pace

I know there are a bunch of other thing out there but I find this one to be the easiest and straight forward to use.
I attached a few screen shots for your enjoyment

-pj

No comments:

Post a Comment