Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekends

They have to be the hardest thing to get thru for me. Partly because it's so much harder to get motivated to run but mostly because it's so hard to get motivated to write on the blog.

My Saturday run was terrible. I went out for barely 15 minutes. It was so cold that my legs never got warmed up and stayed stiff. The cold air was hurting my chest so I felt it best to just call it a run. I, however, made up for it yesterday. Barb and I went to the Natural History museum where we walked and checked out all of the exhibits. Afterward we walked from the museum on 79th street all the way to a restaurant on 13th street. It was a very long cold walk but I was happy that I was moving around rather than just sitting around.

Well I hope those of you that resolved to be fit keep going. It's hard at first but slowly I'm sure you're noticing you're making your belt one notch tighter

-pj

No comments:

Post a Comment